Interstate Trucking Authority – $395
Don’t Let Paperwork Slow You Down!
Motor Carrier HQ will file your new Motor Carrier Authority for a low cost and we guarantee it gets filed correctly, all within One Hour. If your application is submitted during regular business hours, we will call you within one hour with your new MC and DOT Numbers. If we fail to make the one hour time hack, we will give you a $50 credit toward enrollment in our DOT Compliant Drug & Alcohol Testing Consortium. Submit the application outside of business hours we’ll have everything to you early the next business day, if not sooner.
Our New Motor Carrier Authority filing service includes:
Your Trucking Authority keeps you on the road, but if you are like a lot of trucking company owners, paperwork slows you down. We understand that becoming a trucking company owner is the fulfillment of a lifelong dream for most people and you aren’t doing it because of your love of paperwork. Let us worry about that so you can focus on what matters most to your business, making $$$$$$. We offer other great services like: UCR filings, DOT Numbers, and Broker Authority.
Common Questions about New Motor Carrier Authorities
What do I need to provide?
- Our simple online application will gather the information we need to complete your FMCSA Registration
- Once we begin the process you will need to arrange for insurance
How does the Motor Carrier Authority application process work?
Once we complete the FMCSA Registration for your Trucking Authority, you will be issued a pending MC number and an active DOT Number. The MC number will remain pending for a minimum of 3 weeks as part of a federal protest period. In order for your authority to be granted at the end of the protest period, you need to have two filings in place.
- The MCS-90, a form submitted by your insurance company showing you have the required insurance in place. If you don’t know of any insurance companies we can get you in contact with several trustworthy agents.
- The BOC-3 (Designation of Process Agents), don’t worry about this one, we’ll handle it. It’s included in our service.
You can rest easy, because as part of our service we’ll stay in contact with you to make sure everything is in place and you are informed throughout the process. We’ll even let you know about things like when your insurance needs to get filed so you don’t pay for insurance longer than you have to, yet it will be on file in time for your motor carrier authority to go active.
Are there any hidden costs?
- The $395 covers everything you need for a standard New Motor Carrier Authority, except the insurance
- You may need additional filings depending on what and where you haul
- There will be some additional steps that may cost money in order to stay in compliance with all the DOT Regulations
- Don’t forget your UCR, the $300 fine hurts your first time out